New Student Enrollment
Welcome鸿运彩票是正规平台吗 to the Wake County Public School System! Here is how to enroll in our school district. If you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗 have questions, please contact the Office of Student Assignment online or at 919-431-7333. En Español
Step 1: Find you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r base school
In Wake County, students are assigned to a base elementary, middle, and high school for their 鸿运彩票是正规平台吗 address. Find you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r base school using our address look-up tool. Your base school may have an enrollment cap. You will still register for you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r base school. Learn more about how an enrollment cap might affect you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗.
Step 2: Enroll online
- Enroll for or
- Iniciar una solicitud en español para or 2020-21
Need technical support? Contact PowerSchool Registration support or at 866-434-6276.
Step 3: Bring the enrollment materials to you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r base school
To finalize the registration process, school staff will review you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r submission and contact you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗 with next steps. Please wait for information from you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r child's base school regarding the completion of the enrollment process. The following documents need to be presented in person at the school in order to complete the registration process - even if you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗 have uploaded the documents with the online registration:
- A certified copy of you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r child's birth certificate. (Need a birth certificate? Parents of children born in Wake County may now order certified birth certificates on the .)
- Proof of you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r Wake County address, which must be one of the following:
- Current water, gas, or electric bill in parent's name that is no more than 30 days old,
- Newly signed lease that is no more than 60 days old,
- Offer to Purchase agreement, in limited circumstances.
- A photo ID of the parent
- Your child's immunization record
- Any custody documents
Step 4: Obtain and submit proof of immunizations and NC Health Assessment
State law requires every child entering public schools in North Carolina for the first time to receive a health assessment. The assessment must occur within 12 months prior to entering school. You or you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r medical provider should provide a completed to the school on or before the child's first day of attendance. N.C. Health Assessment Forms are also available at Wake County schools, area doctors' offices or at the .
State law requires before a student enters kindergarten and 7th grade.