There's no room for bullying in Wake County. We're building a safe, supportive school climate for all of our students. Bullying can include behaviors such as:
- Physical violence and attacks
- Extortion and theft
- Taunts, name-calling and put-downs
- Peer group exclusion
- Threats and intimidation
Any student that believes he or she has been harassed or bullied should report it immediately to a teacher, counselor or school administrator. Any school employee made aware of bullying shall report it to the principal.
How you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗 can help if you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r child is being bullied
- Be supportive.
- Listen, get the facts, and assess you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r child's feelings.
- Let you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r child know that it's not his or her fault.
- Praise you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r child for discussing the bullying.
- Find out what you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r child feels he or she needs to feel safe.
- Communicate with you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r school.
- Let them know the who, what, when and where.
- Let school officials contact the other child's parents.
- Talk regularly with you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r child and school to assess whether the bullying has stopped.
- Encourage and support you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r child in making friends.
School board policy
prohibits harassment and bullying behavior at all levels. The Wake County Board of Education places a priority on providing every student and employee with a safe and orderly learning and working environment. The principal or designee shall promptly and thoroughly investigate all complaints of harassment and bullying. Violations of this policy shall be considered misconduct and will result in disciplinary action.