Center for International Enrollment

  • If you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗 speak a language other than English, or you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗 are coming from abroad, and are enrolling a child new to Wake County Public Schools, please contact the Center for International Enrollment for an appointment.  

    What happens when I arrive at the CIE?

    When you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗 arrive you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗 will check in with our Communication Specialist. The Communication Specialist will ensure that you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗 have the documents you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗 need to enroll you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r child in school. When that is completed, an Enrollment Specialist will help you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗 fill out all the forms you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗 will need to register you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r child and provide you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗 with general information regarding public schools as well as answer questions you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗 may have. While this is happening, you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r child will be tested to determine his or her level of English language proficiency.


    What happens at the end of our appointment?

    Once you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗 have completed the enrollment process and you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r child has been tested, you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗 will return to you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r base school with you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r enrollment documents. Please be aware that students assigned to some middle schools and most high schools may be required to make a separate appointment with the school’s guidance department prior to you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r child beginning school. An Enrollment Specialist will assist you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗 in making this appointment.


    Required documents to enroll you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r child

    • A certified copy of you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r child's birth certificate
    • Proof of you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r Wake County address (current water, gas, or electric bill in parent's name, newly signed lease, or offer to purchase agreement).
    • Photo ID of parent or guardian
    • Your child's immunization record (if available)
    • Academic records from previous schools (if available)
    • Any custody documents.

Contact Us

Use our online form to contact鸿运彩票是正规平台吗.

Visit Us