To help keep our students focused on learning without distractions, we expect each one to dress appropriately. Our prohibits disruptive, provocative, revealing, profane, vulgar, offensive, obscene or unsafe clothing or bodily appearances. Here are some examples.
- exposed undergarments
- see-through or excessively short, tight or revealing clothes
- bare midriff shirts
- clothing with lewd, indecent or vulgar messages or illustrations
- clothing that advertises products or services illegal to minors
- head coverings
- Head coverings are allowed if they are an expression of a sincerely held religious belief (e.g., hijabs or yarmulkes) or cultural expression (e.g., geles) or to reasonably accommodate medical or disability-related issues (e.g., protective helmets).
- chains, spikes or other accessories that could be perceived as or used as a weapon
- clothing that violates the school system's policies against gang and gang-related activities
Principals may use their discretion in implementing the dress code, including making reasonable accommodations on the basis of you鸿运彩票是正规平台吗r student's religious beliefs or medical conditions. The and Leadership Academies have specific uniform policies.
For more information, see .